To obtain our assistance
The Brussels Film Office is a free public service that cooperates with the 19 municipalities of the Brussels region.
We are at your disposal to:
- Inform and guide you and help you get shooting licenses and parking space reservations in the Brussels region.
- Manage your requests for specific technical services (eg: removal of signs).
- Advise you in your search for locations that suit your needs. Everything is possible with us!
- Get you in touch with contacts in every sector, whether public or private.
- Inform you on the image rights of protected sites or monuments in Brussels.
For our help:
Contact us directly by:
- By phone: +32 (0)2 548 04 79 or +32 (0)2 548 04 55
- By fax: + 32 (0)2 548 04 44
- By e-mail: email@example.com
For us to be efficient, please:
- Communicate accurately your shooting schedule (dates and times)
- Indicate the number of people who make up the crew.
- Specify the length of the parking space you want to book.
- In order to be on time to process your request effectively, please enter your application at least 10 days before the shooting begins.
- Provide your contact information so we can easily contact you if necessary.
- Send us a synopsis or a scenario.
- Delays in obtaining authorization or technical intervention will depend on the request. If the request is sent early, the authorities' response is more likely to be positive.
- The price of licenses, parking space reservation and other booking service expenditures vary from one borough to another. These fees will be paid prior to the shooting.
The issuance of a filming permit entails a commitment on the part of the crew on the following points:
- To comply with all technical instructions given by the Brussels Film Office, the municipal authorities and the Brussels Police.
- Put up signs indicating indoor filming if technical vehicles have to be parked outside.
- The production teams are responsible for the actions of firms they hired for the shooting. The latter must respect the allocated parking spaces and behave properly in regard to local residents.
- Information for the local residents, shopkeepers and concerned associations will be disseminated systematically prior to the actual shooting. The booked parking spaces, as well as other constraints that might disturb the environment will be notified to the local residents. The telephone number of a contact will be included in this information sheet. If necessary, an alternative parking area will be proposed for the residents and other problems due to the shooting will be solved.
- A copy of this letter will be sent to the Brussels Film Office.
- The production crews will respect and return the locations in the state that they found them.
- Any member of the film crew will occupy the specified premises and only those premises. He or she must behave contractually with a due sense of property and respect the said premises.
- The completed and signed forms and the insurance policies pertaining to the shooting must be available at all times if requested by a police officer.